Why partner with Aruba Executive Search?
Aruba Executive Search are a ’boutique’ practice of headhunters. What sets us apart from the competition is a combination of factors:
- We combine the personal attention of a boutique search firm with the delivery capabilities of a large search firm with our search style being innovative, consultative & agile.
- We are a privately owned firm and our service is characterised by our highly personalised, friendly & efficient recruitment ethos – A Personal Touch – with no sales targets enabling our team to focus on relationships and elite service.
- We only attract and work with the Top 20% of candidates in the marketplace which only gives our clients access to the top talent
- Every candidate that we introduce to our clients via our executive search methodology, we meet and interview face to face.
- A ‘Rapid Real Recruiting’ approach that doesn’t focus on CV databases & Job Board advertising but on ‘SEARCH’. We identify and source Senior and Executive talent, Niche and ‘Hard to Source’ skills and we offer different candidate options to our clients that they wouldn’t be able to identify themselves through our extensive network.
- The majority of placements we made in the last 12 months were of candidates inactive in the market, unidentifiable by web search and exclusively working with us.
- Guaranteed delivery.
- We are a Permanent recruitment specialist that ADDS VALUE as a consultative business partner to clients.
- Delivery from timely, meticulous, tailored recruitment solutions aimed at supplying the best talent in the shortest timescales.
- Elite Executive Search Software enabling our speed to candidate identification.
- Over 18 years’ experience in providing recruitment solutions.
Executive Search Difference
We want to reduce your risk and whilst providing you with an elite executive search service, we recognise a leap of faith for new clients interested in using us, so we offer the following guarantees for executive search assignments.
We have to date delivered all our client Executive Search assignments. We endeavour to provide shortlists that meet our clients expectation every time, however, in the highly unlikely event of a mismatch in the scope of the assignment briefing document and the candidates shortlisted, Aruba will always continue with the search until the remit is fulfilled.
Free Replacement Guarantee
We also offer a free replacement guarantee should the candidate you appoint leave you within 3 months
Off Limits Transparency
At the outset, it’s important for a client to understand where a search firm can add value and from where they can attract candidates for you. At the outset, Aruba will identify if there are any limitations on the search and where we may be unable to attract candidates for you due to commercial agreements. This ensures that clients know before an agreement is put in place, if there are any limitations on the scope of the search.
Thorough, Personal & Professional Service
We work on a one to one basis whereby you will have one point of contact at Aruba who will manage the complete project from proposal to placement and onboarding.
Concurrent Search Cap
Unlike other search practices who may run many executive searches at any one time, we have a concurrent search cap in place which ensures you receive maximum amount of our time on your search rather than a smaller proportion of our time if we had many assignments in process at any one time.
All our fees offer excellent value for money for the meticulous service we provide. For Executive Search, unlike most search firms, we also weight the fees on placement which follow:
1/4 Retainer | 1/4 Shortlist | 1/2 Placement
All shortlisted candidates will have had a face to face interview with Aruba’s Search Director prior to client interview. Clients are provided with a briefing document which incorporates profiling tool assessments.
Regular Progress Updates
We provide weekly updates throughout the course of the search campaign to keep clients abreast of the search progress.