As Jim Collins said, “Great Vision without Great People is Irrelevant”. At Aruba, we recognise that the biggest impetus towards business results is people.
The success of your business really comes down to your company’s ability to consistently hire the top performing leadership talent and cascade this success down through your teams and across all business functions. Therefore your ability to get access to the top C-Suite, VPs & Directors is fundamental to your long-term success.
Ensuring mis-hires don’t occur is also imperative to your success, as this can have a detrimental effect on your business performance, the morale of your teams, let alone an issue that takes you away from your focus on your business growth.
How many mis-hires have you had and what impact has it had on your business success?
That’s Where I Come In & What I can Help You With
You see, the demand for top talent is fierce, particularly for high performing leaders. These C-Suite, VP & Director level Candidates are not perusing job-boards, they don’t know you and are inundated with poor approaches by numerous recruiters.
Standard, inefficient executive search methods are failing you and don’t give you access to the vast majority of the senior & executive candidate marketplace.
Does This Sound Familiar?
- Internal Recruitment Team / External Recruitment & Search suppliers are only able to deliver ‘low hanging fruit’ – candidates easily accessible/active in the market.
- You haven’t had access to Top Executive candidates with the required Curiosity, Passion & Drive to uncover business opportunity, drive sales and limit wasted resources.
- You’re not getting your message known to A-Player candidates in the market, that you are recruiting for a senior role.
- Prospective Candidates don’t know you or your company brand.
- You don’t know where to look to get full exposure to all relevant Executive Talent. You know that they are out there, but where exactly!
- You don’t have the time to look or it takes too long to fill critical CxO, VP or Director level vacancies
How Have We Achieved Our Solution?
We’ve spent years, nurturing and engaging top talent to be able to reach them when our clients have a recruitment need. This allows us to have a strong inbound pull of top talent and NOT just the outbound reach of other executive search firms.
Do you want to settle for only the active candidate reach which accounts for around 13% of the executive market, or would you like to reach the remaining 87% of passive talent in your skill requirements?
Why Partner with Aruba Exec?
Our service is high touch throughout & personal relationship driven and has many of our candidates becoming recruiting clients. We’re routinely told, that our personal service & results far exceeds the large, big brand executive search firms, who are quite often restricted by many ‘hands-off’ restrictions on where they can search. Clients come to us because of our process, our methodology & our ETAR System giving clients access to candidates they wouldn’t have had access to via traditional executive search.