CHIEF TECHNOLOGY OFFICER
- £60m turnover
- Current market leader in their particular domain of technology
- South West UK based & plc owned
To appoint a Chief Technology Officer to have ownership of the company product roadmap and ensure its successful execution and delivery by collaborating across the multiple functions of the business and with external stakeholders.
Scope to Target
- Candidates operating as a CTO (or similar) in high performing senior leadership teams, within a highly customer centric tech company.
- Creation of and successfully delivered strategic plans and roadmaps, delivering new products to market.
- Track record of innovation, from conception to roll out.
- Hands on experience of large scale system design.
- Strong Financial Acumen.
With the business aim to accelerate sales in existing markets, develop strategies for new products and to take the business into new markets. To deliver this they will need to create a linked-up proposition from the customer interfacing functions of the business to the technical team. As a key member of the Senior Leadership team they will be working alongside the CEO, CFO and the Head of the Sales channels, to deliver the product strategy to drive business growth and increase market share.
- Review all candidates in the UK Technology space with experience operating in similar CTO roles
- Use ETAR System to reach and engage with market
- 1400 candidates reviewed across the UK candidate market pool
14 Candidates Interviewed Face-to-Face by Aruba
5 Candidate shortlist delivered to Client
5 Candidates interviewed by Client
Preferred Candidate Offered & Placed